“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, August 5, 2011

Painting & Smiles for Mamma









All these pics were taken August 4th...it had been a pretty busy week.  I decided to start canning the salmon we had dipnetted a couple of weeks earlier.  It's always time intensive, but so worth it later when we are eating it.

The Bug also had some painting crafts his Grammy Gerth had bought him so we busted those out and started painting.  I love that dad has old scrubs he can wear over his clothes...the perfect painting shirt.  :)  I loved his mixture of colors.  He was very serious about his painting and had a blast.

Sweet Pea was a good little girl, as always.  She sleeps like a champ in her swing.  She will sleep 2-3 hours at least twice a day in it...Lovin' the swing!  She's also been giggling more and loves to smile.  I love, love, love her smiles.  She makes my heart grin from ear to ear when she smiles at me.

Her daddy is lovin' this sweet personality too.  I took this pic b/c she was just chillin' in his lap watching a baseball game.  He's so good to hold her and one of the best at putting her to sleep.  He knows how she likes to be wrapped up tight and rocked...so nice when he does this for me.

I'm trying to get everything done before we head to Idaho in a week!  Can't wait for The Bug to play with cousins and to show off our Sweet Pea.

No comments: