| See that look on my Mom's face...that's how we all felt. This was the last stop for the day...and a good thing too. |
So, on Thursday while we were in Rire, Shayne went fishing with Dustin and his dad, so I went into Idaho Falls to meet my sister, Shancy. She was headed there to do some shopping so I thought I would meet her for lunch. Well, when my Mom and Maysi heard what we were planning, they decided to come too. Maysi had just finished up a long week of fair stuff, but still wanted to come.
So...we went for lunch where I met Shancy's little boy, Hal, for the first time, and she met our Sweet Pea. It was a very good thing my Mom and Maysi were there, b/c it was quite the circus with Zane and The Bug, and then Shancy and I both with nursing babies. Zane had climbed up a dresser that morning and it had fallen on him giving him some nasty cuts and bruises on his face...no, Shancy doesn't beat her kids! :)
Anyway...The Bug and Zane had a very good time, and Mom, Maysi, Shancy, and I were exhausted just from keeping them within eyesight and out of everything in the stores. :)
Even though it was a long day, I had so much fun hanging out with two of my sisters and my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment