“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Monday, May 30, 2011

10 Days Old




Chillin' w/ dad. Funny he's the one sleeping while she's the one wide awake. :)



Ok...these are the last pics for the month of May. What a good month it's been too.

These are just a couple pics of our Sweet Pea when she's awake. I can't resist taking pics of her when she looks so dang cute! I seriously cannot keep from kissing her, and smiling at her, and just loving her.

3 comments:

annie said...

awww, sooo sweet! can't wait to meet her

Austin and Maysi said...

I love her a miss her...oh, and the rest of ya so much! She is already bigger, so beautiful.

Trev "N" Dez said...

Boo.....I'm seriously ticked that I've yet to hold that baby! She will be so big when I finally do get to! She is beautiful Pep!