







Ok...we did have a skiff of snow earlier, but this was the first "real" snow we got for this winter season. It came the night of November 10th, but these pics were taken on the 11th.
I had to take The Bug out in the snow. He thought it was pretty cool, especially watching the dogs play in it. However, after falling and getting his hands covered in that snow, he didn't think it was too fun. :)
However, being the nice mother I am...I took pics of his terrible experience with snow. :) To say he was not a fan of having snow on his hands was an understatement.
Poor kid. He really should have a nicer mother. :)
It was funny...and he was still cute even when crying b/c his hands were frozen.
1 comment:
Do you not have gloves for the poor kid???? Cosco has the best ones EVER if you want some I could arrange that for you!! I might just have to send some cuz his mom obviously does not know she lives in ALASKA!!!
Post a Comment