After snorkeling/boogie boarding most of the day we decided to drive back up the West Shore to Jo-Jo's Shave Ice. It was our last chance to get THE BEST Shave Ice on the Island. Yummy!! On our way back we stopped at this Trading Post to check it out and they had some funny/interesting things to pose with. I put two pics of my mom and dad posing on the surf board, b/c I thought it was hilarious how my dad's head was missing. He was doing it on purpose, but so funny! The second one is funny too, b/c The Bug is just chillin' on their wave. :)
If you can't tell in these pics, I'm fried to a nice crisp. Shayne was burned a bit too on his back, but nothing like I was. I'm an idiot! I totally made sure The Bug had sunscreen, but forgot to lather up my own skin until I was out snorkeling. At that point, I had no desire to swim back in, put on sunscreen, and then go back out. In hindsight...I should have gone back in. All I can say is yeah for aloe vera, and ibuprofen.
No comments:
Post a Comment