So, Angela told me about a fun activity the Kenai Senior Citizens Center does each Christmas. They put on a pancake breakfast for anyone with little kids. Santa also comes and mingles with the little kids, and then after eating they can go sit on his lap. It was held on Monday, Dec. 21st this year and was so fun. I met Angela and her four kids, Becky and her four kids, and Annie and her three kids. The Bug was still not a fan of Santa, though he would smile and give him five if I was holding him. I didn't get an actual picture with him and Santa, Becky actually filmed it for me. It was pretty funny how she filmed him giving Santa "five". :)
After meeting Santa each kid got a candy cane. The Bug wasn't sure what to do with his, but he thought it was GREAT!! :) The other pics are of a couple of the Massey kids. Kali thinks The Bug is so cute, even though she has two adorable little brothers of her own. Then Owen and The Bug were having fun chillin' at the window together. I'm hoping they be buddies as they get older.
So...while Becky swears she never going again, b/c it was way too early to get all her kids up and out the door and into Kenai by 9...I think it was fun. I may change my mind if I ever have more than one child, or have a 2 month baby with multiple children. :)
Again...I hope The Bug has more fun with Santa next year.
We shall see. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment