“The submission of one’s will is really the only uniquely personal thing we have to place on God’s altar. The many other things we ‘give’ … are actually the things He has already given or loaned to us.”
~Elder Neal A. Maxwell~

Friday, August 24, 2012

Price Family Reunion @ Pond Cabin - West Yellowstone



























Do you see the Peregrin Falcon sitting in its next on the top of that rock column...crazy!





















So, this was the "big" day for the Price reunion.  Everyone but Bowdrie was there, and he was selling pest-control in AZ so he couldn't make it.

For the big day we Kade (who was in charge of the reunion) decided we should take a tour of West Yellowstone.  So...off we went in a big ole caravan with grandkids in all sorts of different cars having fun with cousins.  We stopped at all kinds of different places and brought lunch with us so we stopped at Mammoth/Ft. Yellowstone and had lunch after taking a tour of the museum and watching a movie.  Grandma provided Tootsie Pops to everyone, hence the pics of Shordy and Tiny with suckers.

I seriously can't remember all the places we stopped, but between my little point&shoot and Shayne's camera I have a bajillion pics of the day.  It was pretty fun with all the cousins running around and checking things out.  The last place we stopped was a short hike down to some beautiful falls, but I knew that Shordy wasn't gonna be into it so my Mom & Dad stayed up top and watched our 2 little monkey's while Shayne & I and Austin and 3 of his boys, Maestin, Ruxton, and Holdan, made the trek down to check it out.  It was worth it.  The river and the falls were pretty incredible.

Over-all it was a fun day with my family.  Shancy was in charge of the meal that night and had some yummy cafe rio type food.  Yummy!  And to keep some of the smaller kids entertained I threw in a Baby Signing Time...and wow I had a very engaged crowd.  Even the older kids stopped to watch.  I'm telling you...that stuff is "crack" for kids!  Love it!

What a fun day with my family!  I love spending time with them.  We are crazy loud and get into arguments at times, but we all love each other and generally get over stuff pretty quick.

Can't wait until next year!

No comments: