In case you are lucky enough to NOT be part of the infertility world, I'll translate:
Home Pregnancy Test & Blood HCG Test = Big Fat Negative.
We are not pregnant.
Which means unless I want to go through an entire round of IVF again...we are done having children.
Today was not a good day.
But...I'm so thankful we have one miracle baby. We love him so much!!
p.s. Sorry I didn't call those whom I would normally call with good news. I'm sure you can understand why I wouldn't call. And...please don't call me yet...I'm not ready to talk about it.
7 comments:
Ah, Peps. I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you and I love you!!! Hang in there!
I'm so sorry!
Big hugs to you both.
Your in our prayers! Call when your ready to talk, we are here to listen.
I am crying for you. I am so sorry. This really breaks my heart. I love you Pep and Shayne and little Lach.
Love KayC
Sorry Pep! This just makes me realize how much of a mircle your little Lach really is!! Give him an extra kiss today it will help!!! He is so special!
I'm so sorry. I can sort of relate, but after reading Lachlan's story, I realize that my infertility and struggle to have children is minor compared to what you and Shayne have been through. Best wishes in the coming weeks as you make your decisions. You'll be in my prayers.
Post a Comment