Thursday, July 9th, was Shayne's b-day. I had been sick most of the day which wasn't so much fun for him. We got to our next campsite on the Denali Hwy, at Tangle Lakes in the late afternoon, early evening. Shayne put up camp, and fixed up some Ramen noodles for me to eat...such a good husband! Then, I surprised him and got out his b-day cupcakes and trick candles. :) It was blowing pretty hard outside so we had to light the candles in the tent, probably not a good idea! :) Anyway, this is Shayne with his big ole' #32 b-day celebration. Notice the 3 and then 2 candles...#32? Get it? Ok...I'm a dork, but there is no way to fit 32 candles on two Hostess cupcakes! :) Anyway...HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY BABE!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Lachlan thought the candles were pretty cool. Especially when Shayne would blow them out and they would light up again. I also had to take a pic of his two little teeth that were coming in really good. Just a funny pic of him.
The last pic is my favorite pic of the entire trip. Seriously, I have it as our computer wallpaper. I love it! The look on Lachlan's face is priceless. So, I would put a hat on him and then give him to Shayne so I could get some stuff done. Shayne would then keep doing what he was doing, not noticing the hat would turn sideways with the strap in Lach's face. This happened on more than one occasion...I just happened to take a pic of it this time.
I love that pic...they are such a cute little pair...and so much alike in lots of ways. I love seeing my two boys together. Best thing in the whole world!!

No comments:
Post a Comment