This is the second time I've been on this cruise, went the first time with my family 2 years ago. I would recommend it for anyone coming up to Alaska. You get to see so many cool things.
It was a beautiful day. We saw pretty much everything you hope to see when you go out, including a small black bear along the beach. The Tidewater Glacier was magnificent as always, and the wildlife; sea lions, seals, bald eagles, sea otters, puffins, comorants, gulls, Dall porpoises, and the Humpback whales (just to name a few), were pretty incredible. The all you can eat prime rib/salmon dinner at Fox Island wasn't too bad either. :)
I won't comment on each pic...I'm pretty sure you get the idea without an explanation. :) Wait...I do have to comment on the pics with Grandpa sleeping...it's amazing how lulling that boat can be. Grandpa fell asleep a couple of times...it's too bad he has Shayne as a grandson, who thinks it's hilarious to get a pic of him. The one with him holding the pamphlet pretending to read while taking a catnap it one of my favorites. :) What a good sport he is about it though.
Love this cruise! A must see & do for those visiting Alaska!
2 comments:
Wow Pep Lachlan is getting so big!!! It is so amazing how fast they grow. Is he getting close to walking? Kinzie is up and going now! The only time she is on her butt or knees is when Jayvin pushes her down.
Austin will be so green when he sees these pictures. He wants to come up soooo bad. He keeps telling me it will be a grad school graduation present.
Post a Comment